Sun Pharma has grown to become the 4th largest generic pharmaceutical company in the world and No. 1 in India. Our passion for research has enabled us to develop over 2000 products that are sold in more than 100 countries worldwide. Our global presence is supported by over 40 manufacturing facilities spread across six continents and R&D centres across the globe. Innovation is at the core of Sun.
Opening in Regulatory Affairs – US
- Job location : Baroda
- Grade: Executive / Sr Executive
- Experience : 2- 6 years in review all data and documents related to product registrations for various health authorities.
- Compile registration dossiers for submission to various health authorities like – US-FDA, Health Canada, Europe, Australia/New Zealand, Japan and Israel.
- Prepare responses to deficiency letters received from various agencies.
- Maintain life-cycle / post approval changes for drug product registration dossiers.
- Provide regulatory support to cross functional departments.
- Prepare and submit scientific advice to various health authorities.
- eCTD compilation, verification and submission through electronic gateway
Send your resume to : Rosemary.email@example.com
Like what you’re seeing and if you found the write up useful, would love to hear your feedback in the comment section. Do share, like and follow for more on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Telegram, Whatapp & Whatapp Channel.
Follow the Pharma Wisdom Jobs channel on WhatsApp: Click Here
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here